Increase your chances of being seen by purchasing banners ads on USA-Sites.com. We have a variety of banners available.
Effective as of March 1, 1999
Home Page Banner
Home Page Button
Specified Page Banner
Specified Page Button
General (Rotating on all pages)
Banner General Guidelines
Banner and Button advertising rates are priced on cost per thousand page views and vary based on targeted placement and quantity of page views per month. A tiered rate structure allows advertisers to take advantage of lower rates for larger buys.
• USA-Sites.com, Inc. reserves the right to modify rates at any time.
• The minimum advertising buy is $100 per month.
• Frequency Discounts are available for consecutive, multi-month buys over $500:
3 months: 2% discount 6 months: 5% discount 12 months: 10% discount
Advertising Submission Guidelines
All advertising on USA-Sites.com begins with a signed Order and a Standard Terms and Conditions sheet.
New advertiser runs on USA-Sites.com start on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
New advertisers should submit a signed Order, Standard Terms and Conditions, graphics, alternate text description, and URL’s at least 7 days prior to insertion term.
A maximum of five (5) pieces of creative ads may run at a time per order. One piece of creative ad consists of one banner and its linking URL.
Scheduling changes, new target URL’s, and/or new graphics should be submitted at least four (5) working days prior to effective date.
All advertisements will be reviewed by USA-Sites.com and are subject to approval by USA-Sites.com before placement on-site. We reserve the right to reject any order, graphic, text description or URL.
Banner Submission Process
Advertisers may submit their advertising via the following methods:
* e-mail:Send advertising banners via e-mail as a MIME attachment. This method of delivery is preferred.
* Posting banner on the World Wide Web. The advertiser has the option of posting their banner on the WWW for USA-Sites.com. Please provide the location of the banner artwork by sending an e-mail.
* Once received, USA-Sites.com will check to see if the submitted advertising banner meets the requirements.
* USA-Sites.com will then check to see if the supplied target URL’s are active.
The advertising banner is then scheduled by USA-Sites.com to be placed into the advertising rotation.
E-mail Banner Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean Cherry – Idaho
Scott Hoagland – Idaho
Tom Lewis – Washington
Thank you and have a very nice day. Hope to hear from you soon!